Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2017/02/13 18:00:08 UTC

Re: release 0.4.0

It seems that we already got all the issues addressed in the pull requests.
I will try to cut a new release candidate soon. (I am traveling these days,
so my time is not very guaranteed. I will try to do my best to cut an RC).

- Sijie

Re: release 0.4.0

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Got back on the release. Will cut a new release RC on the weekend.

- Sijie