Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2015/04/17 23:36:02 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Pick a code name for the HornetQ code donation

Ok I'm closing the vote.  ActiveMQ Artemis wins by a narrow margin!

artemis +13 - Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Rob Davies, seijoed@gmail.com,
Jamie G, Daniel Kulp, jgenender, James Carman, Bruce Snyder, Guillaume
Nodet, artnaseef, Gary Tully, Raul Kripalani, Mark Frazier

reactive +12 - Hiram Chirino, Clebert Suconic, Justin Bertram, Gaurav
Sharma, Daniel Guggi, Andy Taylor, Timothy Bish, Christian Posta,
Martin Schlapfer, Martyn Taylor, Dejan Bosanac, Jon Anstey