Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by David Aspegren <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/14 13:10:55 UTC

Cannot start Atlas stand alone 1.0.0-alpha

Hi,

I am trying to start the Atlas instance with embedded solr and hbase.

I am in the .out log file getting lots of errors that has to do with
classes missing. Is there anything specific I need to add to the classpath
or similar or where does this come from?

2018-02-14 12:40:33,306 ERROR - [main:] ~ Context initialization failed
(ContextLoader:350)
bean with name
'org.springframework.context.event.internalEventListenerProcessor':
BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'graphTransactionAdvisor' defined in URL
[jar:file:/opt/atlas/apache-atlas-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/server/webapp/atlas/WEB-INF/lib/atlas-repository-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/apache/atlas/GraphTransactionAdvisor.class]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 0; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'graphTransactionInterceptor' defined in URL
[jar:file:/opt/atlas/apache-atlas-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/server/webapp/atlas/WEB-INF/lib/atlas-repository-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/apache/atlas/GraphTransactionInterceptor.class]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 0; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'get' defined in
org.apache.atlas.repository.graph.AtlasGraphProvider: Bean instantiation
via factory method failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate
[org.apache.atlas.repository.graphdb.AtlasGraph]: Factory method 'get'
threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Could not find implementation class: solr5
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:479)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:306)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:197)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:761)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:866)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:542)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:443)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:325)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:107)
        at
org.apache.atlas.web.setup.KerberosAwareListener.contextInitialized(KerberosAwareListener.java:31)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(ContextHandler.java:843)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(ServletContextHandler.java:533)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:816)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:345)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(WebAppContext.java:1404)

Thanks.
David

Re: Cannot start Atlas stand alone 1.0.0-alpha

Posted by David Aspegren <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

thanks, yes that did it for me, not sure why, but I changed it to solr5 in
there.

Regards,
David

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
David,

From: David Aspegren <da...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 5:11 AM
To: "user@atlas.apache.org" <us...@atlas.apache.org>
Subject: Cannot start Atlas stand alone 1.0.0-alpha

Hi,

I am trying to start the Atlas instance with embedded solr and hbase.

I am in the .out log file getting lots of errors that has to do with classes missing. Is there anything specific I need to add to the classpath or similar or where does this come from?

2018-02-14 12:40:33,306 ERROR - [main:] ~ Context initialization failed (ContextLoader:350)
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.context.event.internalEventListenerProcessor': BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'graphTransactionAdvisor' defined in URL [jar:file:/opt/atlas/apache-atlas-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/server/webapp/atlas/WEB-INF/lib/atlas-repository-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/apache/atlas/GraphTransactionAdvisor.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'graphTransactionInterceptor' defined in URL [jar:file:/opt/atlas/apache-atlas-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/server/webapp/atlas/WEB-INF/lib/atlas-repository-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/apache/atlas/GraphTransactionInterceptor.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'get' defined in org.apache.atlas.repository.graph.AtlasGraphProvider: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.apache.atlas.repository.graphdb.AtlasGraph]: Factory method 'get' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find implementation class: solr5