Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 07:14:34 UTC

While recording Login page is blanked

Hello All,

I am facing one issue when browser is configure with the Jmeter proxy.

When proxy is Started and hit login URL, i am getting blank page. But when
there was no proxy, i am properly getting all the contents on Login page.

This happening with Firefox only. If i use IE or Crome everything works
well with proxy. But our side is only works well on Firefox.

Any solution to this issue?

Thanks,
Niraj

Re: While recording Login page is blanked

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hey Shamuel,

Thanks for the response.
1. Our site is down for the maintenance issue and it will be UP you in
sometime. I will add logs in thread.
2. Yes, IE and Crome actually using Jmeter proxy. I checked that twice.

Thanks,
Niraj

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.