Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/04/22 20:40:00 UTC

Moving taglibs svn repos to the Tomcat archive

Hi all,

Now that taglibs has moved to git, I intend to move all the taglib svn
repos to the archive directory. If there are no objections, I'll try and
find time to get this done in ~24 hours time.

Mark

Re: Moving taglibs svn repos to the Tomcat archive

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 at 06:40, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Now that taglibs has moved to git, I intend to move all the taglib svn
> repos to the archive directory. If there are no objections, I'll try and
> find time to get this done in ~24 hours time.
>
> Mark

Olivier Lamy