Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ju...@atosodsorigin.com on 2002/11/06 14:00:04 UTC

validator works in jbuilder6 navigator but not with iexplorer, Netscape,,,,

Can someone help me to find the problem.
When I'm developing an application de navigator of jbuilder works OK, I can
se it with the debuger realizing the validation inside an Action.
Stopping in the same place with an external navigator validations fails, and
do nothings.

Any Idea?

Thanks

Re: validator works in jbuilder6 navigator but not with iexplorer, Netscape,,,,

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@hotmail.com>.
JBuilder doesnot have a full pledge brower.  Use
the external instead (ie IE or Nestcape).

-Dan