Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Brice Hamon <no...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/20 20:35:46 UTC

DIODisplay

Hi guys,

Is there any existing samples for the DIODisplay package?

Thank you,
B.

Re: DIODisplay

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
On 07/20/2013 08:35 PM, Brice Hamon wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is there any existing samples for the DIODisplay package?
>
> Thank you,
> B.

You hit a sore point. We don't have examples for DIODisplay in the docs
and .... I confess I never got my hands on it since I was involved in
the project.

examining the subversion log it seems Karl is the person who carried on
the development of DIODisplay. He might have some examples (in case I
would be glad to include it in the manual)

--
-- Massimo Manghi

Dipartimento di Neuroscienze
Unità di Biofisica e Fisica Sanitaria