Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Boyles, Walter" <wb...@national.aaa.com> on 2003/08/08 19:32:26 UTC

404

Is there a way to override the default 404 page.  I know you can modify
the httpd.conf in Apache but didn't see or find anything like that in
tomcat.

Thanks,
Walter Boyles
AAA National

----------------

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and should be treated as a confidential AAA communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator.  Your cooperation is appreciated.

RE: 404

Posted by rob engstrom <ro...@happypuppy.com>.
If I recall correctly, this should go in the web.xml

<error-page>
    <error-code>404</error-code>
    <location>404.jsp</location>  <-- whatever you named it & location.
</error-page>

---
robert engstrom

RE: 404