Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Tyler Tricker <tn...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/15 19:42:18 UTC

Build issues

Hi,

I've spent some time this week setting up a build environment but I've
been having issues with cpack. The shared objects are not being added to
any of the bundles. If I add them manually the bundles are fine. Has
anyone else ran into this issue? I also occasionally get multiple
manifests files in a single bundle (which should be impossible since
they have the same name & path).

Re: Build issues

Posted by Tyler Tricker <tn...@gmail.com>.
I looked further into the issue. The ccmake cache became corrupt. I
don't think this is related to celix at all as after the cache was
purged everything worked fine.

Re: Build issues

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Tyler,

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis

Re: Build issues

Posted by Tyler Tricker <tn...@gmail.com>.
Somehow it's ccmake causing the problem. If I generate the makefiles with

Re: Build issues

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Tyler,