Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Troy Moseley <tr...@lambpackaging.com> on 2006/12/05 17:13:59 UTC

[users@httpd] PHP module + Apache 2 problem

Hello again,

I'm still running a Win2K Pro computer with OpenSA's Apache2 (2.0.47)
with PHP (4.3.2). I'm trying to use the php_msql.dll extension but keep
getting an error when try to use it. I have pointed the extension_dir to
the Dll's directory but Apache2 throws a "the procedure entry point
error php_sprintf could not be located in dynamic link library
php4ts.dll" error.

I have tried to copy and paste the php4ts.dll into both the WINNT + the
SYSTEM32 folders but keep getting the same error.

Here's the php.ini file entries:

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.

extension_dir = "C:\OpenSA\Apache2\php4\"

 extension=php_msql.dll

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Troy Moseley

Re: [users@httpd] PHP module + Apache 2 problem

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Try either OpenSA's or PHP's lists.  It looks like your php_msql wasn't
compiled against the php4ts.dll you installed (it shouldn't have to -find-
php4ts.dll since that was loaded into memory with mod_php4.dll).

Definately not a support issue that we can handle here - talk to whoever
built the binaries you are struggling with.  (And you might want to pick
modern versions of them, this is three or four year old junk).