Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2019/04/16 16:11:55 UTC

[VOTE] HBase Thirdparty 2.2.1 RC1

Please consider the following as the 2.2.1 release of Apache HBase
Thirdparty. It is the first release candidate for your consideration. It
has one fix over hbase-thirdparty-2.2.0 to cure an 'interesting'
dependency issue found in 2.2.0 (HBASE-22233).

Source artifact, signatures, checksums, and changes are available at:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-thirdparty/2.2.1RC0/

The release was made against tag 2.2.1RC0. It was signed with my key
'stack@duboce.net' which can be found here:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

Maven staging repository is available at:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1304

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Yours,
Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] HBase Thirdparty 2.2.1 RC1

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding). It passed when build site and assembly separated.

Build from src and mvn install: OK
Built HBase branch-2.2 with HBASE-22222 patch applied, build site and
assembly separated: OK

Thanks.

Stack <st...@duboce.net> 于2019年4月18日周四 上午5:34写道:

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1 From me.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I just tried building thirdparty and it works fine. I misread you. You are
trying to build hbase, not thirdparty. Try the HBASE-21935
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-21935> scripts or do the
staged builds that the script does. See release-build.sh at line #201 node
in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12963811/HBASE-21935.branch-2.0.019.patch
The "...isn't a file" complaint I've run into before and haven't figured it
yet.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 3:19 PM 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do not place site and assembly:single at the same line, it always fails.
> First build site, then build assembly, with separated maven commands. This
> is a problem from long ago.

This is my sense Guanghao. I think this a problem apart from
hbase-thirdparty, an issue building hbase sir.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
+1 (with note)

[RESULT][VOTE] HBase Thirdparty 2.2.1 RC1

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
With 5 +1s and no votes against, this vote passes. Let me push out RC0 as
release 2.2.1.
Thanks to all who voted,