Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@bpam.fr on 2002/11/22 15:00:13 UTC

imge submit tag error

hi all,

I've a problem when I try to use the image tag.

I do use it like this

"Supprimer" border="0"/>

The following ServletException is raised

javax.servlet.ServletException: You must specify exactly one of src,
srcKey, page, or pageKey

And I don't have any exception when I remove the page attribute.

It seems like I'm using it wrongly.

can someone tells me what I've missed.

thanks

Meissa

Re: imge submit tag error

Posted by Patrice <pp...@nerim.net>.
You must specify only src or only page, but not both.

Best regards
Patrice

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>