Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com> on 2005/07/09 09:32:24 UTC

Is tc-5.5.9 as stable as 5.0.28?

Hi,

we ship our application with tc-5.0.28 and it is stable. Is 5.5.9 as stable
as 5.0.28? If yes we would like to move to that version.

We are happy with 5.0.28 and think to move to 5.5.9 because the built in
java compiler (eclipse).

Zsolt

RE: Is tc-5.5.9 as stable as 5.0.28?

Posted by Zsolt <zk...@intland.com>.
Hi Christoph ,

Because the eclipse compiler is much faster than javac and during the
development it would be nicer to have a faster system but we want to use the
same tomcat version for development and in production.

Zsolt

Re: Is tc-5.5.9 as stable as 5.0.28?

Posted by Christoph Kutzinski <ku...@gmx.de>.