Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com on 2003/01/09 19:06:34 UTC

[users@httpd] linux 8.0 php

Hi All,

I have installed Linux 8.0 and needs to know whether i need to change the configuration of Apache to support PHP and Python.
or anyone could suggest me what should be done regarding this.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

SYS

Re: [users@httpd] linux 8.0 php

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.
red hat 8 or mandrake 8?
both are linux 8
mandrake 8 is 2 years old
red hat 8 is newly out

if you installed php and python then you shouldn't need to alter
anything, both will have configured apache for php.

python may be need to use their single file for adding to apache.
http://python.org

they have a single file that can be placed in the webspace and it will
add python scripting function to apache, thier docs contain all info on
doing so.