Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/09/20 22:58:52 UTC

No formal RAR distribution for Artemis?

Hey,

Just wrapped up the hacking.  Its looking good so far.  Just curious, one
of the issues that was encountered is that there's no default rar generated
for Artemis.  Should there be?  there's an example that ships, maybe it
would make sense to include this in the main packages?

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/master/examples/features/sub-modules/artemis-ra-rar

I'm also wondering how other containers may package this up.

John

Re: No formal RAR distribution for Artemis?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
We can make any required changes. I don't think it was really
intentional other than.. nobody extending it.. lets make it final ;)

Once you have a PR  / diff whatever I will take a look.. I want to
make sure wildfly works.. I think Artemis should have as many Servers
as possible integrated.

If we can make it with a single RA... even better. (I hope this won't
endup with multiple ResourceAdapters imlementations.. one for each
server).

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: No formal RAR distribution for Artemis?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic