Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by NANJUNDA MURTHY <n....@gmail.com> on 2020/12/10 12:29:42 UTC

Re: OFBIZ-12081: DB driver download and configuration based on gradle property

Good evening i plan to install ofbiz but iam getting gradle error

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi NANJUNDA,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

This said please post the log with the error to the user ML

Jacques