Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org> on 2016/08/05 10:08:14 UTC

current list of blockers

We have the following list of blockers currently open.

CLOUDSTACK-9437: Outbound traffic fails to work after VR is upgraded to
post 4.6+ release
CLOUDSTACK-9420: Process encryption hangs
CLOUDSTACK-9408: remove runtime references to http://download.cloud.com

If you have some time, please take a look at them.

JIRA search query: project=cloudstack AND priority = Blocker AND resolution
is EMPTY

Thanks,

~Rajani
http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

Re: current list of blockers

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
Thanks Rohit. Will take a look at the PR.
~ Rajanihttp://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
On August 5, 2016 at 5:01 PM, Rohit Yadav
(rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com) wrote:CLOUDSTACK-9437 has been fixed
and applied on 4.9+. This can be closed.

CLOUDSTACK-9420 needs a checking against latest 4.9.0 release or
master.

We also have a build blocker which is around systemvm template
building: (not exactly a road-block but would be great to get it
merged)
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1626 ( https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1626 )

Regards.
________________________________From: Rajani Karuturi