Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/08/06 08:06:54 UTC

Jakarta EE TCK status

Hey TomEE community,

We just reach the 99% coverage of the Jakarta EE 8 TCK with TomEE 8 under
JDK 8.
We have few failures around EJB3, Javamail, Servlet, JSTL and JDBC.

Any helps would be appreciated.
I can provide everyone a way to run the failures only locally so you can
help fix.

Meanwhile, I'm now trying to run with Java 11 so we can compare. It should
give us good confidence on what the Java 11 support is.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Jakarta EE TCK status

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Let's start filling subtasks in this ticket

I'll try to start adding subtasks with how to reproduce and what to look at.

Re: Jakarta EE TCK status

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jakarta EE TCK status

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.
Woot! Almost there! Great job, Jean-Louis!!