Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu> on 1997/07/09 05:11:22 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c

Yikes.  While you are messing with it, how about folding in the
two autoindex extensions that are in the contrib/patches/1.2 directory?

....Roy

Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
I'll give an untested +1 on both:

ftp://ftp.apache.org/apache/dist/contrib/patches/1.2/IndexWidth.patch
ftp://ftp.apache.org/apache/dist/contrib/patches/1.2/SuppressHTMLPreamble.patch

Ken you want to do the honours since one of those is yours?

Dean

P.S. I'm pretty sure that IndexWidth.patch supercedes variable-dir.patch.