Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alexander Landsnes Keül <Al...@visma.no> on 2007/11/27 09:43:50 UTC

Custom implementation of TabbedPanel HTML

Is there some way for me to control the HTML of the TabbedPanel implementation? I need to provide a tab panel with tables for our designers, however that's proven to be a mite hard to get done. A solution I can see is to rewrite the TabbedPanel class, but that's not something I'd prefere to do. Makes me do all the maintainance on it, but right now that's the only solution I can see to it.

What I'm really after is having the TabbedPanel html look something like this:

<ul>
	<li wicket:id="tabs">
	</li>
</ul>

Alexander

Re: Custom implementation of TabbedPanel HTML

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
subclass tabbedpanel and put that markup into the html file. just make
sure all the components and nesting matches the orginal.

-igor