Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/08 17:56:31 UTC

Datasource ConnectionProperties

http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html says to use:

ConnectionProperties: Format of the string must be [propertyName=property;]*

I've not found any working format so far. Anyone have an example? Sharing
on http://tomee.apache.org/common-datasource-configurations.html would be
good :-)

James

Re: Datasource ConnectionProperties

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Maybe adding = after connectionproperties can help

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Never used it to be honest.

--