Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Yang, Gang (Gang)" <gy...@avaya.com> on 2007/04/01 15:07:58 UTC

Registry Replication

Hi,

I'm wondering if JUddi supports registry replication especially in JBoss
env. Where can I get more info on this?

Thanks,

Gang

Re: Registry Replication

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
I strongly discourage you from trying to implement the UDDI v3
Replication API. None of the commercial products implement it. It's an
ugly rat's nest. The Subscription API is much more versatile.

Database replication is a much more reliable way to manage

Re: Registry Replication

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Anne.  I considered tackling it at one time but didn't see any
real interest.  There has always been lots of (continued) interest in the
subscription API.

Steve

Re: Registry Replication

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

RE: Registry Replication

Posted by "Yang, Gang (Gang)" <gy...@avaya.com>.
Kurt,

Thanks for the reply. What's the timeframe for Juddi to move to UDDI v3?
I'm trying to map it to our releases.

Thanks,

Gang

  _____