Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by 马聪 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/25 07:17:43 UTC

[users@httpd] When will Apache officially release 2.4.3 win32 source code?

I have downloaded the 2.4.3 Unix source code version, but for Windows,
there are no project files in Unix source code, it is difficult for me to
add the project files.  I want to know when Apache will release the 2.4.3
win32 source code, or who can tell me how to add VS2010 support for Unix
source code version.

Thanks,
Bill

Re: [users@httpd] When will Apache officially release 2.4.3 win32 source code?

Posted by 马聪 <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,
Thanks for your information.  Could you shared me the link for that post?

Thanks,
Bill,

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

--