Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by william-guowei <wi...@qq.com> on 2020/04/02 09:11:37 UTC

[Discussion] Dolphin Scheduler Monthly Report on April 2020

Dear all Developer of Dolphin Scheduler,

This is the report of Dolphin Scheduler for April 2020. Please review and give us some comments, after that I will update to the Apache monthly report.

DolphinScheduler
Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow scheduling system dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.
Dolphin Scheduler has been incubating since 2019-8-29.
Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
1. Develop more committers and contributors. 2. Make the architecture easily to expand for plug-ins. 3. Make intallation more easily to use.
Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
None
1. Github code contributors grew from 62 to 71. 2. More articles were written by users and contributors initiatively.
Support Apache Ambari install and DataX data ETL.
Refactor worker architecture for better performance and augmentability.
Add resource management tree structure.
How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.
Initial setup
Working towards first release
Community building
Nearing graduation
Other:
Date of last release:
2020-2-24
When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
2020-1-24
Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?
Yes, our mentors help a lot on our progress on restruction.
Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?
Yes, We keep tracking podling's brand / trademarks.
 William-GuoWei

Re: [Discussion] Dolphin Scheduler Monthly Report on April 2020

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
And, next time, please add the report link in the mail.

ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>于2020年4月9日 周四下午9:42写道:

--
Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [Discussion] Dolphin Scheduler Monthly Report on April 2020

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi ,