Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vamsi <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 14:21:57 UTC

Text field sizes restriction in *Forms.xml

    Hi,
                 My problem is when I am adding supplier to a product ,the
size of the supplier product id text filed is restricting me from not
entering more than 21 characters.But I want to enter more than 20
characters.I searched from where it is rendering,I found the form name
AddSupplierProduct in ProductForms.xml file ,but there I didn't found any
field with name  supplier product id

                   URl :
/catalog/control/EditProductSuppliers?productId="XXXXXXXXXXXX"
                           and my product is alpha numeric

 regards
 Vamsi