Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Bobby Evans <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/12 16:42:53 UTC

Helping with BookKeeper at Yahoo

Hi,

My name is Bobby Evans and I wanted to introduce myself to everyone.  My
team is going to start helping out the Pulsar team here at Yahoo in
maintaining/improving BookKeeper.  So if you see some new names on JIRAs
that is who we are.  Also if you have some suggestions on bug fixes,
documentation updates, or other things that we can do to get started with
the community please let us know.

Thanks,

Bobby

Re: Helping with BookKeeper at Yahoo

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
welcome !

-- Enrico

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Welcome Bobby and the team!!

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Good to see you on this list, Bobby.

-Flavio

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the community Bobby and team.

JV

--
Jvrao
---