Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Aladin Alaily <st...@aladin.ca> on 2005/05/18 16:54:21 UTC

Struts 1.2.7

Hi Everyone,

I was just curious if anyone has been using struts v. 1.2.7?

If so, what do you think of the new features?  Personally, I think that
being able to save the errors in the session is a great addition (I wrote
a hack for v. 1.2.4 to do exactly that).

Thanks,
Aladin

Re: Struts 1.2.7

Posted by Aladin Alaily <st...@aladin.ca>.
Hello,

For those of you who want to try out 1.2.7 and are having trouble finding
a link to it (or are just lazy ;)) here is where I found it:

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/struts/v1.2.7/

Feel free to make corrections to the link above.

Aladin

Re: Struts 1.2.7

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.

Re: Struts 1.2.7

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
I'm using it for the same reason. I expected this enhancement, also with
EL tag support for errorStyle attributes.

It works fine for me.

Nico.