Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2014/07/02 19:24:28 UTC

Regression test AOOTest-620

Looking at this instructions seem confusing on the naming of the path (step 5):

5 	Click Add button, select a path, named path1, OK

	The path1 is added to the list If there is bau file under the
path1,the bau file will be added to Auto Text as Categories

The path dialog doesnt allow any naming, only categories. If anyone
else is doing AOOTest-620 and maybe clarify when I went wrong, I will
appreciate it.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor