Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/24 11:29:30 UTC

Re: How the Ignite Service performance? When we test the CPU soon be occupied 100%

Hi aaron,

Can you make and share JFR profile [1] if it is still actual?

[1]
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning#section-flightrecorder-settings

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Re: How the Ignite Service performance? When we test the CPU soon be occupied 100%

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 9:15 AM, aaron@tophold.com <aa...@tophold.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Andrey!  Now it better, we try to exclude no-core logic to
> separated instances.
>
> What I learned from last several months using ignite, we should set up
> ignite as a standalone data node, while put my application logic in another
> one.
>
> Otherwise it will bring too much unstable to my application.  I not sure
> this is the best practice?

It depends on your use case, but I would say that majority of Ignite
deployments have stand-alone data nodes, so there is nothing wrong with
what you are suggesting.

Re: Re: How the Ignite Service performance? When we test the CPU soon be occupied 100%

Posted by "aaron@tophold.com" <aa...@tophold.com>.
Thanks Andrey!  Now it better, we try to exclude no-core logic to separated instances.

What I learned from last several months using ignite, we should set up ignite as a standalone data node, while put my application logic in another one.

Otherwise it will bring too much unstable to my application.  I not sure this is the best practice?

Regards
Aaron

aaron@tophold.com