Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> on 2014/09/15 15:53:41 UTC

Meta issue for docx import filter

Hello dev team,

We have so many bug reports for docx import filter (285 found)
Did you think that a meta issue will be nice to created?

Re: Meta issue for docx import filter

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 15/09/2014 FR web forum wrote:
> We have so many bug reports for docx import filter (285 found)
> Did you think that a meta issue will be nice to created?

That one is a possible idea, especially in light of the current/future
work on a new OOXML import(/export) framework previously discussed here.

But if you can count those 285 issues you are already, hopefully, using
a dedicated query for it, right? How do you obtain the list? If there is
a convenient way to get the list, the meta-issue could be overkill.

Regards,
   Andrea.