Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Richard Sweeney <Ri...@spanlink.co.uk> on 2002/10/14 12:10:07 UTC

Preserving element case

I've taken over a project which uses the XHTMLSerializer. The elements in
the document after the serialization are all in lowercase. This wasn't a
problem until now where we're integrating someone elses project into ours.
Their program reads our tags and is case sensitive. The parser trips over
when it encounters the lowercase tags. Is there anything I can do to prevent
the serializer converting the tags to lowercase, or am I barking up the
wrong tree altogether?

Thanks