Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by mfs <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/12 10:13:31 UTC

PreparedStatement for procedure calls ?

Guys,

My understanding is that ibatis internally uses preparedstatement for all db
calls, which offcourse eliminates the sql-injection vulnerability (to some
extend atleast)..

Now, I haven't really played around with Preparedstatements much, thats why
putting up a pretty naive question.

Q. So does ibatis uses preparedStatements for procedure calls as well ? The
reason i ask so is because i am using Dynamic SQL in my stored procedures
(where even the column names are being dynamically generated)..so just had
fears of sql injection exploitation..and hence the above question...

Thanks in advance..

Re: PreparedStatement for procedure calls ?

Posted by mfs <fa...@gmail.com>.
thanks..

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mfs <fa...@gmail.com>.