Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Neza Guillaine <gn...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 11:17:37 UTC

Question about cmis path

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request for your help.
I was using cmis query to query all documents in myrepository and that
works very perfect as I want to. However I have a pertinant question, I
wanted to ask how I can also get the first path of a document in my query
results. I know the document does not have the cmis:path. Is there any way
to access the getPaths method in my query result? Can i get the path of
each of my queried documents?

If there is any idea or sample codes that would help.

Thanks.
Neza

Re: Question about cmis path

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Hi,

Please use a new subject when asking a new question.

Regards,
Florent

Re: Question about cmis path

Posted by Neza Guillaine <gn...@gmail.com>.