Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Patterson <jd...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/19 21:13:27 UTC

Application scope pages

HI,

Is there anyway to have stateless pages that live in the application
scope so I can use AJAX behaviours and other listeners?  Failing
that, can I turn off storing all pages except for the current active
page?

Cheers,

John.

Re: Application scope pages

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
this is already how 1.3 works. only the current page is stored in
session, older pages are swapped off to disk.

-igor