Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it> on 2002/10/04 09:20:27 UTC

Is there anybody out there?

Recently, mail from the various Apache mailing lists I'm subscribed to
seems to have gone from a torrent to a trickle. Looks like the problem
is not only mine because the archives at MARC seem to be similarly out
of date. Does anybody know what's happening over there?

	Ugo

P.S.: Of course, if there's a problem with Apache's mail server, this
message won't be read until the problem is fixed, so I realize it's
quite useless :).

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/

Re: Is there anybody out there?

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> I received your mails more that 9 hours after you sent them... So its
> seems like there's a effectively a problem.

yup, somebody had been messing around with file permissions on the ezmlm
list manager - apmail@apache.org is the contact in such cases, and Brian
was quick to follow up

</Steven>

Re: Is there anybody out there?

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Ugo Cei wrote:

> Recently, mail from the various Apache mailing lists I'm subscribed to
> seems to have gone from a torrent to a trickle. Looks like the problem
> is not only mine because the archives at MARC seem to be similarly out
> of date. Does anybody know what's happening over there?
>
>     Ugo
>
> P.S.: Of course, if there's a problem with Apache's mail server, this
> message won't be read until the problem is fixed, so I realize it's
> quite useless :).

I received your mails more that 9 hours after you sent them... So its
seems like there's a effectively a problem.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez