Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/07 08:48:56 UTC

Jira Permissions

Hello all,

is it just the infrastructure team that can grant JIRA permissions?  I
raised a ticket here 2 days ago

but there doesn't seem to be much activity on it.
If someone else from the team could grant me rights to resolve issues, I'd
much appreciate it.

Thanks.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Re: Jira Permissions

Posted by he...@free.fr.
Since Brian can't do the job for now (ie adding you to the maven-dev Jira group, that gives you proper karma to every Maven Jira project), I added your login to ARCHETYPE Jira project to avoid you loosing time waiting: now you can work immediately! :)

(FYI, Brian is the only one who has karma to update groups, but the whole PMC can change permissions on each project independantly: of course, I won't add your login to our 60 Jira projects since it is a manual task...)

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Peter,