Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2015/03/09 22:52:30 UTC

Please welcome our newest committers, Andrey Stepachev and Duo Zhang!

These fellas are great and have been doing nice, juicy contribs over the
last year or two. Please welcome them to the hbase committer crew.

Welcome aboard lads!
St.Ack

Re: Please welcome our newest committers, Andrey Stepachev and Duo Zhang!

Posted by Bi, hongyu—mike <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrey and Duo:)

:

Posted by Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by liushaohui <li...@xiaomi.com>.
Congrats and welcome~

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to Andrey and Duo :).. welcome !!!

Regards
Ram

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congrats Andrey and Duo..!!  :)

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Andrey and Duo.

Posted by Srikanth Srungarapu <sr...@gmail.com>.
Kudos, Andrey and Duo!

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Welcome, both of you!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: 答复: Please welcome our newest committers, Andrey Stepachev and Duo Zhang!

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, guys!

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for your kind words!
Will try my best.

Posted by Andrey Stepachev <oc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, will do my best :)

--
Andrey.

Re: Please welcome our newest committers, Andrey Stepachev and Duo Zhang!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Nice work fellas!

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Yay!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: Please welcome our newest committers, Andrey Stepachev and Duo Zhang!

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Welcome.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome and congrats!