Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2006/12/06 23:44:35 UTC

[axis2] Lifecycle / flowComplete() / cleanup()

So in taking a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-653
and also the threads relating to
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=114505970102143&w=2, I'm in
search of a little clarification... can we just remove cleanup() now
that we have flowComplete()?   And close 653?

Also, a side note, Deepal and I were just talking about performance
implications of calling every handler twice, even if just calling an
empty flowComplete()... I guess this isn't really so bad, but if it
becomes an issue later we could always optimize it by letting the
handlers add themselves to the flowComplete stack instead of
automatically doing it for every one.

Thanks,
--Glen