Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/01 02:22:07 UTC

Re: Question about the website of weex

> Sorry, did I miss part of the thread here? What "development tools and
> others" are you talking about?

Under the right side of the page [1], there is a list for weex tool. Except
for Playground App, others are developed by third party developers. As such
tools are useful and we cannot move all of them to Apache repos, we just
list it in the page.

[1] https://weex.apache.org/tools/playground.html

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月28日周四 下午10:13写道:

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Anyway, I think we should list all the problematic things first and then
discuss how to solve. Using legal weapon should not be our first choice.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月7日周四 上午6:31写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
In my opinion there is no dilemma, just a bit of work ahead of us.
We will start by collecting all the possibly problematic things, then
find simple and effective solutions to each and every one.
And _if_ we can't solve some of them, we might have to think about
"legal" or other solutions. But I don't expect that to be needed.

-J

Posted by York Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.