Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2003/07/15 11:47:19 UTC

CVS Updated

Dims et al,

Have just checked in a new version of XMLCipher.java.  I have *only*
updated the code around element content encryption and decryption.
Everything else is as it was.

What I have done :

- Updated to base64 decode from xml.security.utils class.

- Update de-serialisation of fragments to include the namespace contexts
from the parent node of the EncryptedData element.

- de-serialisation now handles multiple children and passes back a
document fragment.

- Integrated the JCEMapper into the elementEncrypt/Decrypt methods.

- Read IV from cipher text in element decrypt and write IV to cipher
text in element encrypt.

- Created a BaltimoreEncTest class to build up for the interop tests
(currently *only* does triple-des content, as everything else needs key
wrapping etc.)  This has an associated ant target - test_xenc.

Way forward :

- Look at other functions (key wrap, keyINfo etc.)

- Create a XMLCipher ctor that allows people to just read in the element
in question without knowing anything more (in particular encryption type).

- Give easy access to the EncryptedData elements (to allow look up of
keys etc.)

- Work on the other interops.

- Anything else?

Let me know how it goes.