Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org> on 2015/01/21 15:07:50 UTC

Tagging Tomcat 7.0.58

Hi,

I would like to start preparing Tomcat 7.0.58.
If you want to add something to this release please reply here.

Thanks,
Violeta

Re: Tagging Tomcat 7.0.58

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.

> I would like to start preparing Tomcat 7.0.58.
> If you want to add something to this release please reply here.

I'm going to tag 7.0.58 in the next hours.

Re: Tagging Tomcat 7.0.58

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.

> I'd recommend holding this off until we get to the bottom of the current
> issue (BZ 57476) with 8.0.17 and figure out of the offending code was
> back-ported to 7.0.x.
>
> Good idea. I haven't found anything interesting yet, I looked at the error
page processing change and I don't see anything else really relevant and
suspicious. But I am not convinced by this issue yet, usually when people
fail to tell what connector they're using, it's not looking good.

Rémy

Re: Tagging Tomcat 7.0.58

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.

> On 21/01/2015 14:07, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to start preparing Tomcat 7.0.58.
> > If you want to add something to this release please reply here.
>
> I'd recommend holding this off until we get to the bottom of the current
> issue (BZ 57476) with 8.0.17 and figure out of the offending code was
> back-ported to 7.0.x.

Ok

Regards,
Violeta

Re: Tagging Tomcat 7.0.58

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Tagging Tomcat 7.0.58

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.
felix.schumacher@internetallee.de>:

> Am 21. Januar 2015 15:07:50 MEZ, schrieb Violeta Georgieva <
violetagg@apache.org>:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I would like to start preparing Tomcat 7.0.58.
> >If you want to add something to this release please reply here.
> Should we include the fix for 57420?

That one I have in mind.

Regards
Violeta