Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Muritu <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/04 06:55:07 UTC

MIFOS ISSUE

Hi,

I was given your email contact by Santosh Math. I have a mifos instance in
a test environment, but am unable to create any clients or centre or even
customer groups. When you go to Create Client, the office drop down doesn't
show any offices.

Instance name: wihoti.openmf.org
user name: mifos
password: password

Will appreciate your assistance

James

Re: MIFOS ISSUE

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi James

I see there is a problem with test data loaded on this instance. I have to
clear complete data. Post this, everything works properly.
Do you want us to do this change?

Thanks,
Nazeer

Thanks,
Nazeer

*Principal Architect, **Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
<http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.