Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io> on 2022/05/20 15:02:18 UTC

[Marketing] For Review: Client-side password hashing

Hello everyone,

Here's the next Cassandra blog for the usual 72-hour community review (lazy
consensus). This one is written by Berenguer Blasi. Please take a look and
use the comments for amends.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gTDd83LLcjcQGVJlr3elQhuqkvKDnOvF43PT6Ep2SFo/edit?pli=1#

This is due to be published on 27 May.

Chris Thornett
senior content strategist, Constantia.io
chris@constantia.io
Cell: +44 7436-698-860 (Note: UK)
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/cthornett/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ChriThor>

Re: [Marketing] For Review: Client-side password hashing

Posted by Josh McKenzie <jm...@apache.org>.
Gotta get those page views.

Posted by Berenguer Blasi <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io>.