Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/08/06 09:24:03 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.24 behind a proxy

Hello,

My Tomcat server runs behind a proxy.
I set on my Windows 2000 server this environment variable to be able to access to external locations:
CATALINA_OPTS = -DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=myproxy.blabla.com -DproxyPort=8080

It worked very well since I updated Tomcat to 4.1.24.
Now it doesn't work anymore.

Is there something wrong with my configuration?

Thanks
Sylvain

Re: Tomcat 4.1.24 behind a proxy

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/proxy-howto.html ?

-Tim

Posted by Ken Rachynski <kr...@telusplanet.net>.
On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 09:24:03AM +0200, Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My Tomcat server runs behind a proxy.
> I set on my Windows 2000 server this environment variable to be able to access to external locations:
> CATALINA_OPTS = -DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=myproxy.blabla.com -DproxyPort=8080
>
> It worked very well since I updated Tomcat to 4.1.24.
> Now it doesn't work anymore.
>
> Is there something wrong with my configuration?

Those appear to be JVM settings.  You didn't also change your JDK at the
same time?

--
Ken Rachynski <kr...@telusplanet.net>
http://www.tanga.dyndns.org/