Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/26 05:39:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0

Hi all,

We are glad to announce the release of Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin(incubating) 1.0.0. Once again I would like to express my thanks to your help.

Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow scheduling system,
dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.

DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin is a maven plugin for DolphinScheduler. It can help check the dependency in the plugin. And create META-INF/services/org.apache.dolphinscheduler.spi.DolphinScheduler file automatically.

DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/
- Documents: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/blob/master/README.md <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin/blob/master/README.md>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC