Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Phanindra Reva <re...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/03 17:18:13 UTC

replacing all the Field names with a default string of the Document

Hello All,
             I am in a situation to replace all the Fields-Names (
with a default string "VALUE " ) present in a document before its
being indexed. But I do need Document as it is ( with unchanged filed
names ) for all the parts like analysis, payload assigning, etc. So I
can not modify document before its being sent to IndexWriter. So I am
just wondering whether there is any place where we can replace all the
 field names just before field names are being added to the Index but
after all the analysis stuff is done.
Thanks.