Posted to users@isis.apache.org by nicolas cuevas <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/07 15:52:55 UTC

help whit ISIS

Hello, Good day !, my name is Nicolas Cuevas.  I'm having problems
uploading data , sought from a database , in the example of " estatio
-master " , a property is created and a country is added, it searches a
list of countries which can be added. Would need to know how I can do that,
I try to follow the code and apply it in my project but could not. From
already thank you very much. If you are interested can view the project on
github , I leave the link for the repository below. Greetings and good luck.

Nicolas Cuevas
https://github.com/TesisTarjetasMejorar/TarjetasISIS
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FTesisTarjetasMejorar%2FTarjetasISIS&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEeOKaa2JeBI4c7ZHN1cGdhDONmeA>