Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by anilreddy76 <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/12 17:49:24 UTC

Excecuting maven commands in crontab

I've one shellscript excute.sh which has the maven commands like this

#!/bin/bash

mvn clean package

mvn exec:java
-Dexec.mainClass="com.eportfolio.dart.business.EPenCreateICFCDFFile"

and I'm calling the above script in crontab for every 1 min like this,but
it's not executing.

*/1 * * * * /hosting/pem_rd/DART/DART_ePortfolio_Server/execute.sh >>
/tmp/dart/icfcdf.log

once I just run excute.sh from command line without cron it is fine.

Could any body please advise where I'm going wrong?

Thanks,
Kumar

Re: Excecuting maven commands in crontab

Posted by "Larry Shatzer, Jr." <la...@gmail.com>.
Remember, that cron jobs execute in a limited environment. You should
check your log for any clues. Also, this is more of a maven users
question, not about the development of maven itself.

-- Larry