Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Wilson Chu <wi...@teltel.com> on 2013/03/14 03:02:19 UTC

Re: Running CVB command

Jake Mannix <jake.mannix <at> gmail.com> writes:

> If it ends with "total training time..." it's done.  The JVM isn't exiting,
> but I bet if you check your HDFS (or local FS if running without hadoop),
> you'll see it has already created and populated the output directories.
>
> What version of Mahout are you running, are running on trunk?

The result did write to output directory.
Just that the commamd did not quit so it can't run next command.

I pulled the trunk with svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mahout/trunk

I just tried the new trunk today.  Same problem.
I also tried both java-7-openjdk-amd64 and java-6-openjdk-amd64.  No luck.
Here is my command line:

export MAHOUT_LOCAL=true
bin/mahout cvb0_local -i out/matrix/matrix \
 -d out/sparseVectors/dictionary.file-0 \
 -m 20 -a 0.5 -top 10 -do out/cvb/do_out -to out/cvb/to_out