Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com> on 2016/03/09 19:54:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Separate commits@ and issues@

Hi all,

Just realized that most of the hadoop projects on ASF I see have a separate
emailing lists for
1. Notifying changes to the repo
2. Notifying jira activity.

For Sentry, right now both go to commit@. I think it might be useful to
separate these out as their intent is different. We might do it while we
transfer over the infrastructure post graduation. What do you think?

Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: [DISCUSS] Separate commits@ and issues@

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
notifications related to jiras. Please subscribe if you are interested.

Note: Jira notifications will not be sent to commits@ any more.

Thanks!

Posted by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com>.
+1